Strong suction, completely sucks out blackheads, acne and grease that is difficult to clean.
Use small nozzle for small areas of the nose, use large nozzles for cleaning large areas like the cheeks.
Prevents damages the skin as it leaves no scars as opposed to manual squeezing.
Rated current: less than or equal to 500mA
Style A – Plug in charging with 5 speeds of suction.
Style B – USB charging with 2 speeds of suction . B is the only style with grinding suction
1. Change to microdermabrasion head, clean face, skin and wipe to dry.
2. Start from the bottom and move the instrument from bottom to top.
3. On the cheeks, and move from inside to outside.
4. On the forehead area, move from the middle to the sides.
5. On the T zone and move it up and down.
Cleaning of blackheads, oil and grease, make-up residues, etc.:
1. Replace the big round nozzle or small round hole beauty head (select the probe and gear according to your own skin tolerance)
2. Align the probe hole with the part of the skin that needs care, but please DO NOT move back and forth, move in one direction, use time should not be too long.
Fine lines care:
1. Replace to oval hole beauty head.
2. Hold the machine in the corner of the eyes, nose, mouth and other parts that need care, adjust the machine gear as needed.
3. DO NOT hold for long in one spot, Move with quick strokes, and then suck again and then move away, to achieve repeated movements.
No more than 5 minutes in one session.