The derma roller is a convenient alternative to popular cosmetic procedures. Say good bye to wrinkles, blemishes, scars and enlarged pores.
You can conveniently, easily and safely derma roll in the comfort of your own home instead of spending thousands of shillings for microdermabrasion sessions at the salon.
With consistent use, you will reap the benefits of a professional microdermabrasion session while making a saving.
For face, start with 0.25 or 0.3 mm, then graduate as your skin becomes accustomed. For stretchmarks, body and larger scars and scalp, you can use longer needles like 1.0mm or 1.5mm
How to use your derma roller
The Microneedling Derma Roller is easy to use! For the best experience, use in combination with your favourite serum to promote healthy looking skin.
1. Safety First! Sterilize the roller in an spirit (or 70% alcohol sanitiser) before and after each use
2. Wash your skin and pat dry and sanitse with surgical spirit.
3. Roll the Microneedle Derma Roller over the desired area, back and forth, 4-5 times in an asterix pattern (vertical, up, down and diagonal)
4. Be careful to apply pressure without puncturing the skin.
5. Switch direction and roll back and forth for another 4-5 times
6. After rolling, apply Hyaluronic Acid or your repairing serum then moisturize. For hair growth, use your favourite natural oils (Jamaican black castor oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Argan Oil or a blend of these).
If combining with minoxidil for alopecia, wait 24 hours after rolling to apply.
7. Retinols, Vitamin C, Peels and other exfoliating agents should be applied atleast 3 days after rolling.
7. Don’t forget to sanitize and store the roller in the provided plastic case
8. For optimal results use 1-2 times a week
9. Replace the roller every 3-4 months if using regularly.
How to clean your microneedle roller
1. Rinse roller in warm water.
2. Sanitize with surgical spirit (or 70% alcohol sanitiser) and let it air dry.
3. After air drying your derma roller, place in the storage that is provided.
Do not use around eyes and on lips.
Do not use on open wounds, irritated skin, rash, and inflamed skin.
Discontinue if skin is continuously irritated and allergic.